Cardiac Rehabilitation Lynn, MA
The superb Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is constructed to assist individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center receive the following services and benefits:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our talented team works together to improve each patient’s cardiovascular health, using revolutionary technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation methods. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center strives to provide the highest levels of care in a compassionate and caring atmosphere in order to make every Lynn resident happy and healthy.
Contact us today at 781-233-8123 to discuss effective cardiac rehabilitation.
Lynn is a city in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 90,329 at the 2010 census. An old industrial center, Lynn is home to Lynn Beach and Lynn Heritage State Park and is about 10 miles north of downtown Boston. Although mostly an agricultural community, Lynn people were skilled in making leather shoes that were used to purchase the other necessities of life. A Quaker named Ebineezer Breed persuaded other Europeans to settle in Lynn to make the town an important shoe center of the new world.
Resources for Lynn Seniors & their Families:
Greater Lynn Senior Services - Greater Lynn Senior Services provides a wide range of social services such as, information, transportation, meals, advocacy, home care, housing, and more.
Lynn Heritage State Park - A long boardwalk borders the seawall and offers a sweeping view across Lynn Harbor and Massachusetts Bay, with the Boston skyline in the distance at this beautifully landscaped 4 1/2 acre Waterfront Park.
Lynn Museum & Historical Society - the Lynn Museum was founded in 1897 to collect, preserve and illuminate the city’s remarkable history. The museum has evolved into a vibrant cultural center, expanding its footprint to include the LynnArts building at 25 Exchange Street. The Lynn Museum offers changing exhibitions and innovative youth and adults programs which engage and enrich Lynn’s diverse community.