Cardiac Rehabilitation Lynnfield, MA
The exceptional Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is developed to help individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center receive the following services and benefits:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our dedicated and caring team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using advanced technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center strives to provide the highest level of cardiac care to Lynnfield residents.
Contact us today at 781-233-8123 to discuss effective cardiac rehabilitation.
Resources for Everett Residents & their Families:
Lynnfield Historical Society - The Society records the history and progress of the town of Lynnfield, and collects and preserves significant books, documents, memoirs, and other objects pertaining to its history and that of individuals and families identified with it.
Lynnfield Public Library - The Lynnfield Public Library facilitates townspeople of all ages in the meeting of their personal, professional, informational, educational, recreational and cultural needs by providing both current technological and traditional means of access to materials, programs, and services.
Lynnfield Rotary - Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.