Cardiac Rehabilitation Malden, MA
The outstanding Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is carefully crafted to help individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center receive the following services and benefits:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our skilled team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using advanced technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation routines. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center provides the highest level care in a compassionate and caring atmosphere for Malden residents.
Contact us today at 781-233-8123 to discuss effective cardiac rehabilitation.
Malden is a city in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. At the time of the 2010 United States Census, the population was at 59,450 people. In 1640, the Puritans settled in Malden on land purchased in 1629 from the Native American Pennacook Tribe. Located north of the Mystic River, the area was originally known as "Mistick Side" and was part of Charlestown. Malden was incorporated as a separate town on May 2,1649.
Resources for Malden Seniors & their Families:
Malden Chamber of Commerce - The Chamber is a non-profit organization consisting of over 300 members including local businesses of all sizes, schools, organizations and agencies focused on promoting and developing commercial and civic interests in the City of Malden and beyond.
Malden Public Library - The Malden Public Library provides open access to information and promotes a love of reading and lifelong learning to Malden residents and all citizens of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts SPCA - The Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals protects animals, relieves their suffering, advances their health and welfare, prevents cruelty and works for a just and compassionate society.