Cardiac Rehabilitation Melrose, MA
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is specifically designed to aid individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center receive the following services and benefits:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our talented team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation methods. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is focused to get Melrose residents happy and healthy while striving to provide the highest level care in a compassionate and caring atmosphere.
Contact us today at 781-233-8123 to discuss effective cardiac rehabilitation.
Melrose is a city located in the Greater Boston metropolitan area in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Its population as per the 2010 United States Census is 26,983. Since its settlement in the middle of the 18th century, Melrose has offered its residents a desirable compromise between the crowded metropolis of Boston and the frontier of rural exurbia. Melrose is predominantly residential with exquisite Victorian homes dating from the late 1800s, but beyond being a city of homes, Melrose has a long-standing tradition of being self-sufficient, to support residents’ housing, education, employment, health, shopping, entertainment, recreation and leisure needs.
Resources for Melrose Seniors & their Families:
Melrose Police Department - The Melrose Police Department maintains the highest standards of integrity, ethics, excellence and teamwork in the performance of our mission while at the same time protecting the Constitutional rights of the citizens.
Post Heart Attack Recovery - Cardiac Rehabilitation is vital for long-term prevention of a recurrent heart attack.
Melrose Chamber of Commerce - The Melrose Chamber of Commerce is the largest organization dedicated to commerce in the city.