Cardiac Rehabilitation Revere, MA
The outstanding Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is focused on individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center receive the following services and benefits:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our integrative team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is determined to get Revere residents happy and healthy while striving to provide the highest level care in a compassionate and caring atmosphere.
Revere is a city in Suffolk County, Massachusetts, United States, located approximately 5 miles from downtown Boston. It is named after the American Revolutionary War patriot Paul Revere. Revere’s first inhabitants were Native Americans who belonged to the Pawtucket tribe and were known as the Rumney Marsh Indians.
Resources for Revere Seniors & their Families:
Revere Recreation - The Revere Recreation Department is committed to enhancing the quality of life for all citizens of the City of Revere by providing active recreational, educational, and cultural programming services for all age groups.
Revere Chamber of Commerce - The Revere Chamber of Commerce brings community and commerce together to create a stronger and better Revere.
Cardiac Recovery - Cardiac rehabilitation is proven to reduce your risk of future heart episodes. It offers a safe, medically supervised way to gradually build your activity tolerance.