Cardiac Rehabilitation Stoneham, MA
The outstanding Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is designed to assist individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center benefit from the following services:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our dedicated team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation methods. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is determined to get Stoneham residents happy and healthy while striving to provide the highest level care in a compassionate and caring atmosphere.
Contact us today at 781-233-8123 to discuss effective cardiac rehabilitation.
Stoneham is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, nine miles north of downtown Boston with a population of 21,437. The earliest documented mention of the territory now called Stoneham dates to the year 1632, when on February 7 Governor Winthrop and his party came upon this area. They found Spot Pond and ate their lunch on a place they called Cheese Rock, now known as Bear Hill.
Resources for Stoneham Seniors & their Families:
Stoneham Council on Aging - The Council on Aging provides services of nutrition, health, recreation, transportation, informational and referral programs for seniors residing in Stoneham through the Senior Center.
Stoneham Chamber of Commerce - The Stoneham Chamber of Commerce is the largest organization dedicated to business in the Town of Stoneham. With over 250 members, the Chamber represents a wide range of businesses, including commercial, civic and individual ventures.
Stoneham Zoo - Zoo New England inspires people to protect and sustain the natural world for future generations by creating fun and engaging experiences that integrate wildlife and conservation programs, research, and education.