Cardiac Rehabilitation Wakefield, MA
Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center provides an outstanding specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation Program crafted to assist individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Patients of Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center receive the following services and benefits:
- Routine Visits and Clinical Oversight by Program Director Dr. Bruce Watrous
- 7 day per week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator for protection of Patients at risk for Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Diet and Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as needed
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by ACLS Trained and Certified Nursing Staff
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care and Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan designed with Individual Medical and Personal Goals
- Post-Discharge Assistance and Follow-up by Licensed Medical Team Leaders
Our dedicated team works together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is determined to get Wakefield residents happy and healthy while striving to provide the highest level care in a compassionate and caring atmosphere.
Contact us today at 781-233-8123 to discuss effective cardiac rehabilitation.
Resources for Wakefield Seniors & their Families:
Wakefield Police Department - The Wakefield Police Department protects the residents and visitors of Wakefield and their property.
Wakefield Historical Society - The Society plans special programs, welcomes school groups and visitors, and assists researchers exploring town or family history.
Lucius Beebe Memorial Library - The library provides resources in a variety of formats (print, audio, video, electronic) that are appropriate for the informational content of the material, and for the learning styles and preferred means of access of users.