Our physician led program, under the direction of both a cardiologist and pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as: CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists and Pulmonologists
- ACLS Certified Nurses
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- EKGs & Echocardiograms on-site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Remote Telemetry
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment & Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- Anti-Coagulation Checks on-site
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- Comprehensive Cardiac & Pulmonary Education and Training for Patients and Family Members
Please fill out the form below to receive a copy of our Cardiopulmonary brochure.