Fulfilling days designed to bring out residents’ best.
We encourage all residents to remain as active and involved as possible with their personal interests. Whether it’s board games, exercise classes or movies, Chestnut Woods offers a variety of recreational programs and activities to help residents stay engaged with current or new diversions.
Take the first step to finding the right solution.Our caregiving specialists are here to guide you through your short or long term care needs.
Our full array of amenities include:
- Popular courtyard B-B-Qs
- Barber/Beauty Salon services
- Rec Room with games
- Wi-fi throughout the property
- DISH TV and phones in every room
- Holiday & Birthday celebrations
- Fitness & stimulating brain games
- Spacious dining area with fresh, rotating menus
Here are a few of the benefits of exercise and physical activity for older adults, according to the National Institute on Aging:
- Can help maintain and improve physical strength and fitness
- Can help improve one’s ability to do the everyday things
- Can help improve balance
- Can help manage and improve diseases like diabetes, heart disease an osteoporosis
- Can help reduce feelings of depression and may improve mood and overall well-being