Our physician-led Pulmonary Rehabilitation program, under the direction of a pulmonologist, as well as our team of Respiratory Therapists are focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board-Certified Cardiologists & Pulmonologists
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified Nurses
- 7-Day-Per-Week Therapy Services as ordered
- 5-Days/Week – Respiratory Therapy Services (Monday-Friday)
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory & Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- EKGs On-Site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies including Liquid Oxygen
- Remote Telemetry
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Cardiac Diet and Education overseen by On-Site Dietician
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
- Bladder Scanning
- HEPA-Filter Systems
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.