Join the team at Chestnut Woods as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents and patients. As a member of Chestnut Woods you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and the development of skills are respected and where you will feel appreciated.
Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a state of the Art Subacute and Long Term Care facility located in the quiet, residential neighborhood of Saugus. We provide impeccable resident care with a strong emphasis on teamwork and staff education. We recognize that our staff is our primary asset and value their effort and dedication.
By joining the Chestnut Woods team you don’t become an employee, you become “Family”.
- Friendly work environment with strong employee morale
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance, 401k, AT&T & Verizon cell phone discount
- Modern resident rooms with tv’s, wifi, showers
- Opportunity for growth internally and within the Marquis Company
- Staff Education Programs including – Cardiac, Renal, Pulmonary, BLS Education, ACLS, IV certification
- State of the Art Rehabilitation Gym
- Delicious meals provided for residents, staff, and visitors
Submit resumes to Careers@ChestnutWoodsRehab.com
To view available positions, please click here.