Celebrating Occupational Therapy Month with Kristen Leblanc, COTA
As we celebrate Occupational Therapy Month, we would like for you to learn more about our very own Kristen Leblanc, COTA.
1. Could you briefly describe what you do all day?
A. I ensure the patients I work with have fun when working towards their independence.
2. What is the best thing about being an Occupational Therapist?
A. The best thing for me about being an Occupational Therapist is being able to help people find meaning in their lives.
3. What’s been one of your proudest moments working for Chestnut Woods?
A. Having patients tell me I am the reason they smiled today.
4. What do you like to do when you’re not in the Therapy Gym?
A. When I am not at work I enjoy playing with my puppy, going to the beach, and traveling.
5. What inspires you?
A. Being around positive people who have compassion for others.
6. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
A. The superpower I would pick, would be to have the ability to fly.
7. What are six words or less of advice for others in your profession?
A. But for the grace of God go I.